Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Games are pretty tiring to played...

Not those sporty games.. or adventurous stuff.. I'm talking bout relationship issue... At times, i just dont understand.. why does a person want to do have that pulled & let go situation????? Arghh... it's just soo frustrating.. But i guess that's the only way to test whether are we up for each other's challenge..

So, am i a true player now???? I dono...But, that's what forces me to do soo.. So, You... If soo happens, you do read my blog... I just couldnt be bother anymore... Well, i have gave u my heart.. but you choose to play me out.. Well, i wouldnt blame you indeed.. But, life goes on.. Here goes to our sorta close friendship...Hmmm... There are soo many ways to tell a person when he or she is not into you???? But you just have to choose this way.. So, Let it be...

Those fell that i received throughout these years.. finally awakes me... Well, i would thank sis for shaking me up... It's all about GAME.. whether are you with... So, I guess i'm gonna take up the freaking challenge.. and be one hell of a good player... =)

This fall made me realized.. SUPERB.. after how many fall.... 2.. I could just name myself a dumbo...=S

No comments:

Post a Comment