Saturday, June 12, 2010

Confidence......

Hey peepzz... ever since i have joined the working world... been slacking on my blog post... hehe.. sorry about that... oh well... i was wondering whether should i be dreading about my current life or hmmm... stories that might improve people's live when i logged on to my blog.. Hmm, i guess i'm going to dread anyway.. Heheh... Hey, what's bad for me, it might be good for you... Life is all about learning from one another...

Sadly, it's just me and my life that i hope might bring a little cheers.. So, what's new with me while i have been m.i.a for months... hehe.. Ok... there's nothing much going on.. it's only me keeping in touch with high school friends and get the gist of how wonderful life could be.. Of course, there's ups and downs too..

Well, confidence level is really important in life, be it work, or others.. In order to socialize, a person needs to have that particular confidence to outshine himself or herself too.. So, buck it up peepzzz... We are definitely unique in our own ways... Do Not Ever Look Down On Yourself.. To be frank, i was once that person, who look down on herself... having low esteem in everything i do.. Well, i think you guys might know from my previous post... In terms of relationship wise, i could grade myself as being failure anyway.. No doubt about it.. The reason behind it was FAT... I was really fat and that really shun me away from everything, be it clothes or crushes that i have.. Yep... i was stupid to think of that.. Somehow, it's not the size that matters.. As we seen, most people who are fat were bless with happy ending as well.. So, It is definitely not the size.. It's the character that attracts the other party.. So long as we know how to love ourselves or pampering oneself to the max.. Loving yourself is definitely the most important thing.. Somehow, many people still did not get the hang of it..

However, those kilos that have been burned do boost up a person's confident level as well... I felt much happier ever since losing those fatty fats away from my body and also hunting for clothes.. going out with friends.. Oh, that really helps alot.... Friends definitely bring the best out of you... hehe..

So, Start mingle around today.. Pamper yourself to spa, facial or whatever stuff that you love... It will definitely help to being those glow out of you...

1 comment:

  1. hi, i would appreciate if you could comment in english... as i cant read chinese..thanks

    ReplyDelete