Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Freaking out!!!!!!!!!

Yep, i'm freaking out... Seriously, you guys would probably wonder what has gotten into my mind when i made a silly bet.. Guess what????? I made a stupid bet with my cousin bro on losing weight while he had to gain weight.. Sadly, i need to lose 5kgs off my body.. I had like less than 2 months to do soo...

Sigh Sigh!!!!!!!! I was just buzzing him yesterday to remind him about the dateline.. I was amazed that he remembered and i sorta freaked out when he told me the dateline as i have forgotten about it :P.. I was counting and realized oh crap, i got less than 2 months.. Well, it's not like i have not been working out or dieting.. In fact i went on diet for a month...for having sandwiches only as my lunch... So, i persuaded him.. hehe (me being the angel) for that moment in order to achieve my target... i told him... can't he spare me some mercy by giving me like 3kgs.. instead of 5... He said NO!!!!! The bet was... whoever that couldn't achieve the ideal weight, we ought to give RM100 to the other party..

Just imagine what i can do with RM100... Gosh, i could spend that on NEW clothes, shoes and so forth...... Sigh sigh!!!!!!!!! So, i decided NOT to Quit!!!!!!!! I'm not a quiter.. I shall make wonders happen... Was discussing it with my babe.. She suggested skipping... Decided to give it a try.. OMG!!!!!!!! I was panting like mad woman!!!!!! But the outcome.. It feels good actually... to drench with sweattttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! I hope the numbers will decrease instead of going up the scale.. Wish Me Luck peepppppzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment