Monday, June 28, 2010

Drama Series Marathon!!!

Yay!!!!!! I am finally done with all the season of GG... To be honest, it is a must drama series to watch.. Hehehe... I have got myself hooked to this ever since i started season 1.. Well, it's full of dramas here and there.. At times, it got me thinking.. Hey, gossip girls do happen in reality too.. No doubt about it.. Anyway, Nate is such a sweetie pie who is innocent and yet charming.. Oh well, i know i might be slow but once again, it's no harm to be slow when it comes to series.. The best part of this drama teaches me that... No matter what or how bad you are, your family will always be your backbone that will guide you through those obstacles.. So, Thumbs up to this..Can't wait for season 4 to be out...

My next drama series will be either The O.C or hospital romance, which is..... *drum rolls* .... Greys Anatomy...Hehehe... Been indulging to these series till i am spending lesser time to the big screen.. sigh... guess i have to just download those movies..and watch it at home... where i could just cuddle beneath my blanky and getting cozy... :D Alright peeps... watch it when you have not started..

No comments:

Post a Comment