Monday, May 4, 2009

i'm home once again......

It's been ages...ever since the last time i came back home.......Man,I miss home sooooooooo much...my parents, sisters, monster (which is my lit nephew at the age of 3) & even my dogs......Yea,say what you want about me being a spoiled child...But then, they are my life...which i treasure them the most... For those out there, who is on my side.. *High Five*....For those who disagree, it's okay...you will realized one day.... Life is pretty different now for me...... Being with them brings me happiness as well as fill the emptiness in my heart...Although, life is all about ups and downs plus how you see things.....Well, you learned a lot from them...As days goes by, my parents have instilled good habits as well as their experience into my heart although it's hard to take it at times....Well, we have our own minds & our own ways of dealing the task, aren't we....Things might not be the same as what they experience in the past... but then, their moral value will be the same........Sigh....
Anyway,i knew that my family members misses me....Wahahaha....Bragging as usual...Indirectly, i miss them the most...As they are the ones that creates dramas as well as happiness in my life....My dad, once told me about having seafood in Taiping...Which i planned to visit for quite sometime...After being told off by joel about me having malaysian airlines all the time....hehehe....which is say but dint do it...Then, i told my dad that i want to visit taiping as i never been before..So, he agree that he will bring me there when i'm back...which i'm glad i went there for a visit...We went there on 1st of May....For a road trip...hehe....It was kinda fun traveling around taiping with my parents n sis....Taiping is a place, which is full of greenery...........man i love greeeeeeeeenssssssss.....love the air as well after a down pour....The seafood wasn't that great after all compare to the scenery...It is pretty small town..but, it's nice and cosy.......anyway,i didn't bring my cam along...so,there's isn't any photos that i could share with...But. dont worry guys, i planned to visit taiping once again.........this time,will definitely stop by the lake n take some good pictures....hehehe... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment