Monday, May 4, 2009

Sorry for leaving my blog unattended for a year i guess..

Hey guys, i guess i'm officially back to the blogging world again....Eventually, i got bored of blogging because i had soo much to do in terms of assignments and spring cleaning and so forth..I never realized that blogging could actually release the tension..Ok...Let me tell you what happened to me in the one year period wheni was away. Ok, first of all, mabel been nagging me at certain times that i never update my blog.Here you go bo bo...this is thefirst update. hehehhee...although it was updated after a year...There's this phase stating that, It is never to late right to update something about me...so,my house have been break in..yes, you got it right..BREAK IN....but thank god...nothing went missing & we weren't in th house at the moment...So,we should be relieved and be glad that the police managed to patrol my area when the incident occured...So, yea...quite a dramatic life i had right...Well,it is quite bored to talked about the past stuff...So,why not talked about the present stuff??Well, i miss my family and also some people that i might be kicking while i'm sleeping...Well, you know who you are if you are reading my blog..Hehehehe...actually, i was hoping and praying that she might be able to stay with me this coming weekend..because i haven't been seeing her for a month already..Last year, i could just ring her up and we will hit the cineplex or evn shopping malls...Anyway,i'm still praying for you to come k...hehehehe....I should really thank god that i have found such a lovely friend which hav changed me 360 degree's...Raging from my outlook to my brain..Yes...it's definitely gonna be you...Sigh,i wished i could just hug her...hehehhe....dont worry, we are not lesbian k....she is like my long lost sister from the past life...i think..hehehe...that's why we click soo much...i guess that's about it...i need to get ready for class before i'm late...so see you...I'm truly sorry that i have neglected my blog..Worry no more, i shall be posting more current events of my stuff soon k...

No comments:

Post a Comment