Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend is here....Wheeeeeeee

I'm soo glad that weekend is finally here...lol....pretty lame am i???
At first,i was abit moody & stress because mabel can't make it to stay with me over the weekend..Besides that, i dint know what to do with my weekend.i feel it's another boring weekend where me lying around my bed with my pj's on till evening and do nothing...
At times, i feel like going back home or doing some things that might add some colours to it..But i can't find anything other than watching teley or gluing myself to the pc...
So,i dont really like weekends because i'm too tired and lazy to figure out plans that will make my day go WoW...like i did something, you know? 
Hitting the mall would definitely be another issue because it is soo hard to find a good parking space when everyone in KL love doing their grocery shoppings or get together moment during the weekend. 
Basically, that is the only time that they do have for their little enjoyment or break free moment from office work or classes.. So, it's no point hitting to the mall anyway.. The best way is to stayed at home and read novels.. But, for the past weekend, i had awesome one because the preparation for my 1st law presentation kept me busy and tight down by browsing for more cases and stuff...Besides that, esther and joel brought me to picadilly's for dinner...The food and the price is pretty reasonable...
Guys, if you want to try it out, head to digital mall area, if i'm not mistaken..It's located somewhere there...The environment of the restaurant is not bad also..Once the presentation is over, i was thinking, what's my plan for this coming weekend..So, this week is like, hmmmm..what should i do??? 
On tuesday, i saw the calendar stating that friday is a public holiday because it's Good Friday..I was like soooo excited and wanted to drive back home to penang, which is my hometown...i wasn't sure whether Taylors observe the Good Friday as PH or not.. We went and asked the lady about this ph thingy..But the results turn out to be a disappointment... She told us that, i'm sorry Taylors doesnt observe...my heart was like broken into pieces...Sigh.....I tought of giving my parents a small surprise by driving back...But, skipping class was an issue for me..
However, my gloomy day was brighten up when i received a call from my 2nd sis on wednesday... She asked me about my class schedule and so forth..Then i was like, why do you need to know?? After that, she told me that she is coming down to KL to visit her boyfriend..Basically, i'm the substitute people that she want to visit anyway...hehehe....you will be thinking that i'm such a bitchy gurl who are meant to my sister right...Dont worry,it's not all the time..hehehe...once in a blue moon...so, yea....i'm jz sooo glad that she is coming down...Besides that, we will be hitting the shopping malls to get my sis's birthday present.....Sooo,i'm just soo happy that weekend is here...Because i cant wait to see her and spend some sisters time with her...it's been some time already that i have not spend quality time with my family because i'm in KL and they are in Penang..So,well...at least i have them...After her trip, i will be pack with assignments again..And another thing, Taylors is organiing some mass olympic which is next week....Yay,i want to go soo badly because i want to play paintball.....Hopefully, they still have tickets to spare for me & my friends...& weekends will not be as boring as the past when i have nothing else better to do...That's about it people....will keep you guys posted about my weekend then...see you...have a great weekend then...OH yea..before i forget...To all Christian who has been reading my blog if there is la....Happy Easter Day and have fun.....Take care guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment