Saturday, October 24, 2009

Awesome weekend in Sban...









Hey peepsss... How have you guys been doing lately?????? As i have mentioned in my previous postings, i have been literally busy.. Nearly caught myself snoozing on the bed most of the time.. That was how bad i was.. Anyway, went to the Bo's place last weekend.. which i have been cheering all the time.. I planned to visit her like long time ago.. But, never did.. Sorry... However, my plan were successful, isnt it bo's... hehehe...

Mabel, my dear, had brought me to PORT DICKSON!!! yea babeh.. Sad to say, being a Malaysian citizen, i have a little tiny memory about Malaysia's tourist spots... From now, I'll make sure that i'll give malaysia's state a thought whenever i needed a little break.. Hehehe..

Staying over in Bo's place, which is Seremban.. Man, speaking of her made me miss her... Pictures time...

1 comment:

  1. cool.... have a great time there yea... haha... good la.... must give urself a break too... haha

    ReplyDelete