Friday, October 30, 2009

Crazy Night with scary + mortifying moments!!!

Hey Peepzzzzzzzzz.. Happy Halloween to you guyssss.. I bet there are tonnes of planning that had been set upon for this night.. Apparently, I sorta retired from the partying world for quite sometimes... Was busy till I kept myself glued to home every now & then.. Till my dad was like, What the hell are you doing at home??? Hehehe..

But, i couldnt tell him that, Hey, i'm partying tonight!!! Gosh, he would have nag meeee.. But, i know that he would go easy with it though.. A good friend of mine was back to KL to celebrate his birthday which falls on Halloween... But, there's also another good friend who is also a Halloween baby.. Both of them knew each other... But, they are celebrating different night...

So, my good friend that came back to KL celebrated on Halloween eve.. Man, i never knew that i would caught myself drowning to the cups..At the end of the night, i was totally outttttt... That was something that i would not want to expose my motifying drunkard moments especially meeting my babe's boyfriend for the first time.. Shit... Apparently, her boyfriend had to take good care of me... What a nice guy he is?? The funniest thing was her ex carried me to my car.. That was years back, if i'm not mistaken.. probably, 2-3 years back.. I was totally out till i was crapping that i need to drive home... LOL.. At the end of the day, he had to drive me home.. But, he was my classmate... Sigh.. I think i should go easy on partying already..

There goes my mortifying party momentsss... However, i didn't expect to see my dad's business associates staff to be there during the party... At the beginning, before the knock off.. I was wondering who are they, as they looked familiar to me.. I asked my friend, do he know them?? My friend told me he doesnt.. So, i couldnt be bother & started partying.. After partying, went for supper, my tummy gave me away already... I puked... Then, i saw them having supper together.. Then, i asked her.. You looked familiar... Then she was like.. Are you Mr.... daughter's??? As the alcohol still in my blood.. I told her that oh you know my dad.. & tell her my dad's full name.. Then, she mentioned my dad's company name.. I was like WTF!!!! What a fucking small world.. I never wanted to expose my drunkard image in front of my dad's business associate staff.. Damn.. I knew that i would caught up with someone when i'm partying.. But i didn't expect that to be sooooooooooo accurate... Shit... But, we told each other that, it's off the record anyway.. Gosh....

Sigh.. I wonder would i be able to attend tonight's party..As my tummy still hurts... empty tummy together with slight headache.. Furthermore, i couldnt always sleep properly when i'm partying.. The max of slp was 3 hours.. Damn...

So, peepzzzz.... That was my craziest night.. i wish all of the bloggerssssss a great Happy Halloweeen....Go party you guys... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment