Monday, October 26, 2009

Mortifying Moments.... =(

What a day???? Sigh... I dint expect my day will turnout to be motifying, especially in KL.. As always, will definitely pray whenever i'm off to college or anywhere.. Well, you guys will be thinking what a superstitious lady, but, it has guided me so far.. However, i didnt expect myself to fell in the public.. the worst part was there are tonnes of passers and also vehicles..
Apparently, been having sorta unlucky moments.. However, i will never grumble because that's life.. I feel that things like this couldnt be avoided.. But, i'm just complaining because it was pretty embarrassing to fell down when there are people surrounding you..
Anyway, told my sis about it.. She laughed and gave me a nick for being a clumsy kluts.. Hahahah.. I guess i share the same nick as Archie Andrews then.. Hehehe.. But, i'm definitely not as clumsy as he is.. hehe
So, how did the whole process of me kneeling down on the road??? Yup, kneeling is the word.. Instead of falling side ways, i knelt down.. Weird right??? Anyway, was walking towards my vehicle after purchasing some stuff... Was walking on the pavement and going down to the tar road as my vehicle was the opposite side of the road. As i stepped my left foot down to the surface of the tar road, my ankle went twisted.. Without realizing it, both of my knees were knelt to the tar road.. It happened within split seconds.. There's one motorist who sorta witnessed the entire process of me knelling down, his expression was something aiks..and off he goes.. I got up & pretend like nothing had happen.. When i got to the vehicle, my knees started to hurt and i just realized it's bleeding.. tsk tsk.. But, it wasn't that bad.. hehe
So, peepsss.. For once, i uploaded the gruesome pic of my minor injuries..
P/s: i'm not a princess.. Even though it swell up, but i just treat it as if there's nothing wrong with my kneesss.. By posting this, it's meant to share...hehehe.. Sharing is caring... Lol..
Right Knee = Less Scratches
Left Knee = Deep Scratches ... =
(
There you go..My beautiful injured knees... LOL

1 comment:

  1. u hurt so much.... u got clean ur injuries bo???take care yea... swt... haiz... recover soon yea...

    ReplyDelete