Friday, October 16, 2009

What a week??????

Gosh!!! It's been monthss ever since i last awake for more than 24hrs.. Hmm, Should i say, it never once happened in my life???? Well, it just occured recently.. Despite the fact that, i'm in my final sem of my degree path.. It has certainly taken my soul out of it... To add things worst, the stupid Streamyx wasnt able to function properly, which pissed me off.. The fact that it was pretty last minute, i had to camped at places that has Wifi connection & it's 24 hrs.. It's sooo pathetic.. Other than that, i got myself a summon due to the fact that i forgotten to display the parking ticket.. What a day man!!! Sigh...

After that 28 hrs, my whole brain was totally burned to ashes... LITERALLY... couldnt be able to function properly.. Despite the fact that, my house was in mess like really mess up... PIG sty. and i had another assignment due on this coming monday.. Sigh... my life is soo mess up right now.. Thank god, i'm going for a short road trip to Seremban tomorrow to visit Mabel.. That's the only source that cheer me up & looking forward for the weekend..

Finger cross!!! Hopefully, i did pretty well in my assignment though.. Due to the stressful life i'm having right now, i'm pretty glad that i'm focusing on my studies rather than those unnecessary stuff.. Lately, managed to have a chat with him.. Despite the fact that i thought he is the one & bla bla, I realized that he never once fitted into my characteristic.. Now, i totally get the meaning of Love is Blind... IT is really BLIND... Plus, i find him boring... hahaha.. I know, i'm evil..but who cares???????

Anyway, need to continued with the cleaning up session.. Will post pics when i'm free... Sban trip & rachel's bday.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment