Friday, November 6, 2009

Finals are never easy!!!

As we all know, finals are the most crucial moments.. This finals, it really drain me in & out.. A good friend told me today.. i hv put on weights... Well, i was like.. oh ok.. as i realized i dont really have the time to work out... Besides, eating out all the time will be the cause of it either..

Furthermore, S.L.E.E.P is the most important thing in life.. Without having a proper sleep, your day will be pretty tired.. Sleeping at random hours of the day cause acnes and dark circles.. However, mum didnt feel it that way.. I know she concerns about me...But, i really dont have time to talk to her.. When i have time, it's the bed that i will entertain..

She freaks out whenever i dint pick up her call.. I mean, come on la.. For the past 1 & half years in kl, i have been staying alone.. When i answered her call, she was pretty worried and angry at the same time.. The part where it hits me hard was.. I was called to be home once degree is done.. Dont you think it's abit unfair??? I know you concern, but shouldnt you give me some space.. I couldnt be calling you everyday to report about my daily lives.. I am pretty devastated when she asked me to come home..

What about my dreams??? Argh.... Give me a break... I'm way too stress up to think of everyone's feeling already... It doesnt mean i love her lesser, i just dont have time... that's all..

Anyway, peepzzz... that's all... pretty exhausted with everything nw..

No comments:

Post a Comment