Sunday, November 29, 2009

H.O.M.E......

Finally, I'm back to my little island for GOOD... hmmm... I'm pretty devastated to go home soo quickly where i dont get to spend much time with my bunch of KL friends, especially Arena gengs, Linda, Mel not to mentioned... Rachel bum... As much as i wanted to catch up with you guys, i was left with no choice... SIGH... So I'm SORRY... But, rest be assured... I'll go back to KL once in a while to hunt you guys down...heheh... Other than friends, i Missed their Mallssssss.... hehe...

So, HOME is always a place to retreat, which suits me, for now...As i needed a retreat session for myself before starting mee Career.. There's always a but, which Jeron used to tell me, about the BUTS.. Muahahha... Well, i'm sure that we will always want to have or do two things at once, but, we couldnt...So, there's always But, Jeron.. No choice, it's stuck with me already...Without using it, I felt uncomfy... hehe... So, peeps, please bear with me okays..

Anyway, managed to catched up with Mabel last friday, as she is back for a short break... Yay... Wanted to have the authentic Uncle burger in Tanjong Bungah... Sadly, we ended up having Ananda's as uncle's van wasn't there... Anyway, we talked about lotsa of stuff...well, our commonly girlish talks that wouldn't even bore me at all... It was just fun chilling out with her... as we share tonnes of common little things.. Oh yea, before i forget...She gave me my Early Birthday pressie... Me love it alotttttttttttttt..... Thanks dear... All i just wish is she is back in Penang with me..that's the best gift i ever want from her... Let's just prayed that she is back home during meeee Birthday..heheh...

After that meet up session, went home... slept at 4 something in the morning.. Well, had a heart-to-heart talked with mummy...LOL... I guess i have changed... Patiences level has increased... if i were to compare the old me and the new me.. it was a huge difference... let's put it this way, very much stubborn back then.. always want things my way.. As years goes by, sorta changed... i was amazed that i could tolerate mum's long winded talks...lol... I still love her tonnes... So, let's see... how much have i changed during my 2 years instinct in KL...

No comments:

Post a Comment