Thursday, November 19, 2009

D.O.N.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peepzzzzzzzzz... it's been a while i dint blogged... was pretty tight up with assignments... Last sem is exhausting........ I guess i have been skipping meals, sleepsssss...and increased on my caffeine intake... That is how bad i was????? Barely could eat anything...

Rach bum came over the other day... helping me with assignment... Without her, i dono what kind of state will i land myself... Everything seems to turned upside down... mind was totally blank... shoulder was sooo tense up... Oh god... Dad called me at 11am, was still sleeping like a log... barely move... picked up the phone & he heard my sleepy voice... told me, he will called me back...

As he understand the state i am right now... Thank You Daddy... Muackssssss... hehehe.. oh yea, mum as well...even though she woke me up to helped her to booked her ticket to Singapore due to some reasons...my sleep was barely 2 hours.. me woke up n helped her without grumbling...Hhehe... I was surprised when i helped her... Shocked.. why i dint grumble when she woke me up??? as always, my sleep is the most important thing... I could go hungry but never to sleep..

Anyway, jz handed my last paper... FINALLY, I could say I'M DONE WITH STUDIES.. p/s: provided i passed everything..finger cross...hehehe... Never felt sooo good after handing in assignment... A heavy burden is lifted up from my shoulder... Gonna celebrate it with the Bo's...Woot..cant wait to see her.. for now, i have yet to clean my whole damn house.. it's freaking DIRTY... PIG STY.. wonder how did i survived.. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment