Thursday, November 26, 2009

Last Weekend with Mabel in KL...

It's a good thing that i'm done with my Bachelor degree, but there's always pros and cons in Life... The good part will be NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS, NO MORE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, and more of NO MORE's reasons..hehehe...The sad part will be NO MORE date with Mabel in KL...hitting to the Malls, hunting for foods, shops & everything... that we have done together in the past 2 years... Wouldn't trade that experience for anything...It's worth it...
Having her in my place means FUN... travelled the ENTIRE SELANGOR in 3 days....Practically, went north, south, east & west for authentic Malaysian cuisine, clothes and window shopping..muhahaha... It was crazy.... Other than that, brought 1 bottle of wine... we had a heart-to-heart talk as always together with the wine... finished the entire bottle & both of us...were high...muahhahaa... practically, we had a very very nice sleepppp after that wine kicks in... being the 1st timer in selecting the wine, we are pretty good...the taste was splendid...
Our final day was ended up in Nichii, Curve... Mabel was suppose to buy something for herself... when we were in Sunway...Ended up walking with empty handed while i brought something which i dont intended to shop at first... So, this time... i told myself...NO...I shouldn't buy anymore, while Mabel should treat herself with new clothes...Muahahha... She wore one green top, & i fell in love with it...As she look soooo good and pretty in it... She is contemplating once again... this time, i used all my persuading skills to make her purchase that dress...FINALLY, she brought it... I'm soo happy...hehehe...
Oh...she dumped me for RUBI shoes...Read it once again.. It's only RUBI shoes okay... When she saw that, she just throwed away my hand..& ignore me..Gosh... I wonder will that happened to her boyfriend or just me...hehehe... I hoped her future boyfriend reads my blog...Just in case the next time she took off her hands from him, at least he won't be hurt right..hehehe...Sorry Bo...You know I will always love you...hehehe...
Anyway, that's what we did for the entire weekend... I felt awful after she left...everything seems to be soo quiet when i reached home...No more Screamings or laughters and the lau ee (aunty) stuff, which brings joy to me...I'm hoping to go down to Seremban once again...& bugged her...hehehhe...So, adieus peepzz... Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment