Saturday, July 17, 2010

ARGH!!!!!!!

Sometimes, secrets are meant to be kept by you ONLY... No point revealing to someone whom you thought will be happy for what you have decide.. But NO, instead of cheering or showering you with joy and love, they told you that you are stupid for making such decision and expect you to follow theirs.......

Oh crap!!! Cant you just live your life when you are entangling yourself with.. God, i dont need another piece of advise or nags when i dont require you too.. Cant you just be happy for me???? ARGH!!!!!!!!! I was so pissed... hence, i have learned my lesson in the hard way.. Never ever tell someone about it...

As for another issue, god... PLEASE dont spam my wall...... ugh.. it's irritating... C'mon, get your own life man... Seriously, what's wrong with you?????? I'm sure you have your own circle of friends... Dont simply spam when i dont tag you along...

Third issue, I Miss you heaps ok... At times, you made me wonder what in the hell have i done wrong when you rejected me like most of the times.. Yet, you have been pretty supportive when i was down regardless of what issues i am facing.. Indeed, you made my day when i need you too.. Sometimes, you showered me with care and concern plus feeling jealously when you shouldnt.. but at times, you acted as if you are too cool and so forth..

So, What is wrong with you people??????? If only i have the courage to tell you off, i will definitely do soo.. Guess patience is virtue.. hence, i shall give the 3rd issue some time off before i explode... As for the other 2 issues, i just hope it's going to an end...

No comments:

Post a Comment