Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bliss Start of the Week =)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. It's the end of the MONTH once again.. Well, it is definitely a different one this month.. As i will be heading down to somewhere to catch up with some good old buddies that i have missed.... Seriously, i was soooo looking forward to this trip pretty badly, that i booked everything and make plans everything in advance... and finger cross.. Let's hope that my weekend will turn out to be a great one before i start with my NEW career..

Of course, there will be a week break in between before i start.. Hmm.. Was wondering whether should i kick off my 1 week break with shopping spree at Bangkok or relaxation at Bali or Phuket.. Seriously, I am so undecided ever since dad perks me up with this idea.. like hey, Let's go for a short trip.. and i was like yes yes.. let's plan.. muahhahaa... However, we are still in the midst of unleashing the plans.. So, we shall see whether will i be getting my arse landed at some continent or HOME.. If it's home, i'm gonna kick off with lots and lots of pampering... Starting off with Facial and there it goes..

Anyway, i had a blast keeping up with high school friends back last week.. We were discussing about careers and how much we have changed over the years. Plus, not to mentioned my ugly scene when i was conducting my degree in KL back then... Those were the days.. But, i sorta caught myself chatting with someone else instead of them.. Somehow, I managed to get my way back to my original date... which are them... So, how was your weekend peepz?????????

P/s: I'm grateful for those who choose to leave some comments on my post.. But, could you please comment in English as i'm pretty weak with Chinese character.. Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment