Tuesday, July 20, 2010

=)

Weeeeeeeeeeeee.......... You are home.. I have been missing you lately.... All this while, you have been my pair of listening ears.. Despite all those quarrels, arguments and so forth, I still miss you heaps....... and love you too.. You have indeed showered me with unconditional love no matter how rebellious or demanding i am to you... All this while, you choose to stand beside me no matter what... understand me inside out without me saying the fact... and the small little things that you made or say... indeed put me to ease and joy too.. those gifts that you bought.. i was pleasantly surprised and i dint wish for it.. But thanks anyway...

When you were off to some trip, it felt so quiet and lonely without you... plus, i am so used to complaining to you about my work stuff and.. no matter how busy you are.. you will still listen.. and guide me from there... you gave me the strength and courage to continued my journey.. INDEED, you have made such an IMPACT in my life.. I do not know what will i gonna do if i were to lose you one day... At times, those small little action you made, definitely had my tears rolling down..... and i truly blessed and glad that I HAVE FOUND YOU... hence, i will try not to disappoint you in any other ways... instead will stick to you and walked along with you till your hair turns white... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment