Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A tiny little weekend off............. =)

Hey peeppppzzzzzzz, how have life treated you guys lately??? I hope all ends well.. As for me, those who have been following my posts would be able to know what am i up to??? To cut things short, i'm going for a little weekend break this weekend, which got me sooo hype up... Well, i was but as the days nearing, i was caught up with flu and slight sore throat which is pretty darn suck...... Ugh.. thanks to my younger sister..

Anyway, my arse will still be loitering around M'sia as dad just came back with a news, like Bangkok is under attack once AGAIN.. which was pretty doom.. Bali was Never his choice of Vacation.. I guess i will be pampering myself then with a long list of to do items.. Besides, i need to pamper myself with a GOOD massage... Been having backaches recently due to the long hours of sitting..

Will i be posting pictures from my little weekend break???? I guess NOT... as i was caught recently for NOT deleting some pictures that my parents find them "it is not appropriate.... So, yea.. better not keep any evidence.. as it's DANGEROUS!!! hehe.. Speaking of Dangerous, a friend posted an article that she got it on uploading those pictures to your facebook. Well, some of your bosses might not feel comfy with you showing some funny pictures of yourselves although it's your privacy to do so. Somehow, peepzz might not be that responsive to you.. To make things easier for you, why dont we just keep things to ourselves than to share it with friends. That's to save our ass from being fired.. or Dont add your bosses.. =p

If you wish to read more, feel free to check out this link :- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/26/fired-over-facebook-posts_n_659170.html?ref=fb&src=sp

1 comment:

  1. i wonder whether is there any relation to that post...

    ReplyDelete