Thursday, January 14, 2010

Great Dinner with the QBM staff...

We had another round of dinner together ever since i came back... eheh.. this time, our dinner group have expanded.. they included their new admin assistant, Kaygen, which so happen i thought he was my age.. But, he is younger than me.. Well, i was used to be the youngest in the office... Looks like someone is taking up my place... However, he doesnt look like his age at all.. I was surprised.. ehhe.. this shows that a person's outlook is deceiving... hehe

We had our dinner at Daorea... Korean restaurant.. I was being recommended to this shop by Hedy... The environment of the restaurant was good as well as the services.. Food wise... Pretty not bad for people like me... who would opt for something that is not fatty nor heavy... Basically, Korean people will go for more veges and rice plus meat... But, i would choose the veges over rice.. hehe... We had rice too.. but was taken by kaygen, the new member and siang chin.. phew..

When i got home, craved for a bun.. that i bought when i was in Queensbay... at the end, shared that sausage bun with sis... sigh.. which adds on my weight.. Crap... Wonder when will i achieved my ideal weight... sigh sigh sigh... been working out... not to mentioned..ate too.. which i dont really lose much..at the end of the day...

Plus, the coming week, i'll be in winter wonderland.. there goes food again.. When i got home, CNY is around the corner.. Argh... I was expecting myself to look good.. but, looks like i have to do more walking from now before winter wonderland...

No comments:

Post a Comment