Saturday, January 9, 2010

STUPID.........

Yes, this post is all about how stupidity i was... Sigh... I was complaining that i dont received any news lately about my career.. The fact that i was soo dumb enough not to apply for any job because i thought that once i uploaded my CV to jobstreet site.. My job are done.. & co would rang me up... The fact is i was suppose to pick which co and apply... apparently i didnt do any of that.. Then my friends was telling me.. they are being called for an interviews, while i was still rotting at home.. Sigh... How disappointing??????
At times, it has taken a toll on me.. whereby i'm pretty despo to get a job.. tonnes of ppl was saying.. enjoy your break while you can.. once you have step your foot on the career world, it's gonna be different already.. Yea, i know that.. I was wondering what can i do at home???? despite being rot.. sleep like there's no tomorrow.. or parents woke me up in the morning, which is still my sleeping mode.. LOL.. Basically, i'm on my holiday mood.... and yet i grumble.. as i'm rotting.. Not that only, following dad or mum.. well, alternative days.. to do their stuff...
Ok Back to the original topic, eee... always diverted to crap on other topic.. SiGH.. Hmm... One fine day, i was wondering.. Why am i not being called?? Not that my resume is not up to its standard.. i mean.. it's not like i did real badly for my studies.. So, why is there no respond... Then i saw some section, whereby it indicates that.. job being applied in the past 6 months.. which indicates zero... read me.. IT'S ZERO.. Then only i realized my god damn mistake.. STUPID... Sigh.. In other words, i dint hunt for a job at all.. Sigh... Not realizing i dint put in effort but complaining.. Wth???? Feel like smacking myself already... That's all peepzzz... Next time check & read all those particular... dont be such a dumb fool like me... thank god i realized my god damn mistake.. if not, i wonder how long will i be rotting at home?????

No comments:

Post a Comment