Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Will there be a life after you????????

Been listening to Daughtry's song, Life after you.. Well, i fell in love when it was played on Tv.. Thanks to Jeron, who is kind enough to download the song for me.. Basically, he is my songs provider.. hahaha.. P/s: Jeron, it's a compliment ok.. Thanks alot........

Ever since i got this, i have been playing the song like ultimately everyday... and wonders too... Hate it when a song created an impact in my life.. not like it doesnt.. But, it created alot of images that i dont wish to see nor ready to face it.. Be it relationship or family or someone who is dear to me...

Recently, a good friend's mum of mine passed away.. Well, i know how much has taken a toll of her.. I did my part in helping her out.. But i wonder, what will happen to me when something like that occurs to my life??? I do not dare to think because i dont wish that to happen.. Nor anything happen to my friends that i loved too.. It's just sad when ironic incidents landed on you..

Relationship: I have tried to let it go as much as i can.. There's this phrase, "when you least expected something, you tend to be more happier".. Practically, using this phrase to guide me through.. At times, you gave me hope, at times, you took it away.. So, i wonder whether does it exist.. or i'm just clapping my own damn hand.. Well, i wouldnt know what's running through your mind.. Guess, letting it go bits by bits.. will not make me go wonder too much... Thanks to the previous relationship i had, sorta made me realized that jumping to conclusion.. everything will not turnout to be great... Guess everyone have to go through the hard slap of reality before you turnout to be wiser.. Guess i had my fall... Hoping that i wont do any silly mistakes that should have been avoided...

Sorry peepzz.. it's alit emo...

1 comment: