Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcoming 2010 with booze @ homieee!!! =)

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!!!!!!!! It's 2010......... Well, i had a great time welcoming 2010..... I hope you guys had your blast as well...

I was planning to hit the clubs or do something crazyyyyy... However, dad was stuck with a wedding invitation as well as a bbq party from his friend... Furthermore, i went out during my bday.. So, chances of me partying during new year eve would be a NO! No!...

I had to be reasonable this time.. Since he gave the green light during my bday..so, i should be a goody gurl..hehe.. Since plans are knocked off.. So, i was planning to do something crazy with my sis.. Well, she is still young.. I have always love having a drinking session or partying at home with a bunch of good friends or probably my sis.. Sadly, my 2 elder sis dont really drink with me... So, i had to tone it down... Thank god, i got this younger sis of mine..who is alit bit crazy but not as much as i am.. LOL.. =)

Dad's been keeping some bottles of wine at home.. Beers as well as brandy... Since i had to be homie during new year eve... i suggested to my sis that... "Hey, Let's get drunk tonight!!! She buys my idea... haha.. probably, it's about time her wildness is appearing.. lol...

Well, we started off with white wine, which is the left over... So, both of us bottoms up the wine with a gulp..hahha.. After that, we started pouring and downing it at the same time.. Basically, we finished up one whole bottle of red wine... 1 can of beers each as well as half glass of hennessy nid... Gosh.. That hennessy took me off.. At the end of that night, i was totally knocked off... Sleeping like a baby.. While sis chatting.. Her face was practically went red.. i was downing all the time.. She took some breaks in btw..So, she wasnt that bad compare to me..

Well, it was an awesome night though.. But all those drinking made me put on a few kgs.. plus food.. been eating alot lately.. sob sob.. so, it's time to burned some fats off...

Anyway, i had an awesome time drinking with her at home...Never expected my new year eve to be soo good..hahah.. How about you guys?????

Here's some pics... we Camwhore while enjoying our boozeeeee... =)






The bloody high look... her face was reddddddddd....



No comments:

Post a Comment