Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love is weird!!!!!!!!

I think everyone who came across with this post would probably agrees with me... Well, I wasnt trying too be cocky, but then... Don't you guys think Love is weird... if you feel that i'm wrong, please feel free to correct me...
I have met someone, but then... it's still in the process of getting to know each other.. Well, i would say i do have some liking on him.. As days goes by, feelings hv been playing me off.. which i hate the most... In other words, i dono whether do i really into him or it's merely a crush...... If i could get it right, i would prefer to stop myself from sending the wrong intention to him...
Well, you tell me... Whenever i dint see him online, will probably wondering and waiting... or worst come to worst, checking his profile out.. When we chatted, it's a great deal...... i had one fun time debating on silly stuff... however, there's certain things that is bothering me.. stuff which i think could be mended of course... on the other hand, i feel that i talked too much, which might make him look bad..
Basically, i'm confused right now... Am i changing or what?????????? arghhh.. this is soo crap...

1 comment:

  1. hie deloraammonso5010, could you please explain what is this about... so sorry, i dont hv the chinese translation?????

    ReplyDelete