Friday, September 4, 2009

Drama week..

It has been quite an in tense week for me..
Car stalling at the middle of the journey back to KL... Plus, driving like a super mad women in order to rush mum to airport... dealing with household issue & stuff.. being someone's reminder... due to the reason couldnt bear her from losing the marks.. Sigh..
There's more.. But then, no point contemplating over it.. Since, it's over.. In order to describe my 1st week back to KL after Malaysian Indepence Day Holiday, it is Hectic.. It's like rushing to meet datelines for assignments.. That's about it...
The sad part would be mum left KL yesterday.. Well, this entire 4 days experience staying with her was pretty good.. It made me realized alot of things... After sending her back, i felt my bed is pretty empty... as she slept with me.. But the good thing was, Mabel came over to stay with me over the weekend..Probably just a night.. Sigh, her parents will pick her up later... sigh.. & there she goes.. arse being towed back to sban.. LOL.. So, i will sleep alone from today onwards.. Not that i'm not used too.. But the company that was provided by them made me miss them even more...

No comments:

Post a Comment