Saturday, September 26, 2009

Success????

Have you ever wonder or pop this question about when will you be slapped with huge sum of money & being succesful enough??? Well, i had a week break due to the Malay New Year celebration.. Well, it was suppose to get my arse & head starts to hunt for successful management articles for Comm & Org 2nd assignment.. Plus my Portfolio which i was suppose to submit some draft to Ms. Adeline for her to check on.. Due to my laziness & carefree life right now, i have no doubts that i will be working my arse off to finish everything when i'm back to the hectic life... Sad to say, it's tommorow... Heads UP & Minds Up Cheezz as you will be slapped with tonnes of works......
Anyway, back to the topic... As the holidays are turning to an end, my attention was diverted to some books that was landed on top of my sister's bed.. Well, it turns out to be Lim Goh Tong's story on how he managed to pull through by building an empire in range of hotels, cruises, plantations & so forth.. I dint knew that he had wrote a book about his success.. Anyway, my sis wasnt a fan of reading, but was forced to by her bf.. Hehehe.. Well, it turns out to be me as well.. I dont really like reading till i fell in love with harry potter... which was highly influence by Mabel, who is a close friend of mine.. After reading Harry Potter, i was diversified to romance novels... Who doesnt love reading Romance Novel anyway??? It could be due to the gender where females tend to be soft & love to read those lovey dovey stuff..
Sigh, why do i always get diverted soo easily??? Anyway, Lim Goh Tong's, who is the father of Genting.. Just in case those peepz out there doesnt know who the heck is he.. His experience amazed me with tonnes of quotations & other valuable examples to be a successful.. In fact, i was hooked to his book all the time.. He made me realized that every dream that you dreamt of will turn to be successful if you put your heart & soul to it.. The determination as well does plays a very important roles in the process of unleashing the plans..
I was poped with a question after finishing the entire book.. Will I be successful as him???? Hmm, i have yet to know whether will i be like him.. since i'm not working yet..
To cut things short, to Malaysian citizen... if you want to know his experiences & ways of dealing with business with a gist of it, hit the bookstore to take a look at it.. It's worthwhile to divert yourself from the romance or other novels that you are currently reading..
In directly, i needed to expand my scope of reading too..Heheheh..

No comments:

Post a Comment