Monday, September 7, 2009

Fakers!!!!

Sometimes, i dont get it.. I dont wish to borrow people's stuff.. that's not my style of doing things.. PROVIDED i'm out of it.. People, please do tell me... Which people would love to borrow stuff from their friends when they have theirs????
I have told you that it will only be ready by this week.. If i dint informed you, then yes.. i'm abit too much.. because i have borrowed your stuff for almost a week... I'm just sick of your two faces.. God damnit, Can you please dont be soo fake????? Be yourself, please old man... What's the point of being soo supportive in front of my parents, when you dint intended to help??????? I did not asked for your help.. You are the one who intended to lend your hand first.. But now, you are rushing me.. WTF?????? How am i suppose to give you back when i'm out of it... Sigh.. Freaking inconsiderate.. Whatever.. Thank god, i have given you back your damn stuff... The next time, IF my car or whatsoever is broke down, trust me.. i will not asked for your help.. Hell NO..This is gonna be the first & last time... If you want to be a cunning fella in front of my parents, i can be as cunning as you are.. Well, i'm capable of doing that... jackarse..
Darn... I cant wait for my effing stuff to be back.. Stupid @#$%^!@#$%... Pretender, fakers, cunning old man..

No comments:

Post a Comment