Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's better to forgive than to hold grudges..

Recently, i just realized that it is actually quite true... about forgiving a person rather than holding grudges towards him or her.. It has been 3 months ever since we last contacted.. If you have followed the posting, you will probably realized that i have face a certain issue in relationship area... In order for me to forget, i tried numerous way, like hating him to the max, thinking of what he have done & stuff.. But up to my expectation, the memories of him just wont fade.
It's stuck in my mind... I tried to stay cool by telling myself that i'm soo over him.. for 3 conservative times.. At the end of the day, i failed.. I was back to square one.. Finally, i gave up & told myself that i wont deny the fact that i still miss him.. However, i would let it pass slowly..
Yesterday seems to be a furious day for me.. I was just browsing my facebook.. All of sudden, something caught my attention, it was him posting his status that he was feeling down & stuff like that.. I dont know why, at that particular moment, my heart was melting & i want to be there to listen to him.. So, i commented & he replied.. Then, i msged & called him.. However, he dint picked up.. so, i thought.. well, i have done my part.. So, i dint bother calling again.. After a few minutes later, he called...
Well, we spoke about tonnes of stuff..Regarding the issues that kept him upset & stuff.. It was an hour long conversation.. When i was talking, i felt that it turn out well & better than what i expected it to be.. Was thinking to myself... No point holding grudges because issue like this is totally unpredictable.. We cant do much but to accept our destiny.. so, it ended pretty well.. At least, we are keeping in touch as for now.. Who knows????? i might MIA again according to him.. LOL..
Holding grudges against someone is pretty stress up & tiring.. Since i have tonnes of issues to worry on, i do not wish to have another stressful moment.. so, i rather choose to forgive what he have done than to still hate him.. anyway, he apologized.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment