Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Occasion

To my fans, if i had any...heheh.. i'm sorry for being M.I.A for quite sometime... Well, i wouldnt says that i'm pretty uptight with schedules, but a little lazy... Furthermore, tonnes of surprises had occured to me lately... Anyway, Surprises!!! Hmm.. Definitely a good one.. Of course, there's ups & downs in life...

So, Let's talked about the SURPRISES... Ok...First of all, throughout September, Mabel came over to stayed with me over the weekend.. This is the only month that we spent the most time together.. Hhaha... But, we are definitely straight k.. We do love guys.. She is like my sis, good friend, buddy or whatsoever you called it.. We are that close but aint lesbo.. Hehehe.. That's gonna be my 1st surprise...

As for the 2nd surpise, it's something got to do with personal life... hehe.. Finally, after long await... He managed to post some of his gf's pic on facebook.. Frankly speaking, it's only my curiorsity to know or see how hawt is his gf is... Since he mentioned his gf is pretty hottie.. Furthermore, i lost the battle.. So, the urge of me seeing her is quite high.. After seeing her pic, i was like...OK... At least, i walked away as a WINNER...hehe... It's not my lost anyway..

Well, 3rd surprise just happened recently... Attended my cousin wedding yesterday.. Something, that i dint expect... Something different.. The crowd & atmosphere... But, i had a good time.. Definitely... I was dragged up to stage by my cousin bro... to dance... haha.. Then my dad just dragged me up.. & yes, i danced with my dad in front of 5oo people...... What a huge crowd?? Omg.. i just couldnt believe what i did.. After the dance, here comes the comments.. Omg.. you can dance... or moves.. My aunt asked me... Wow, you are able to cha cha as well...Did you learned those moves from KL????? Hehehe... Now, everyone has that neagtive perception about living in kl... Sigh...

As i feel, you could control the way you want too.. Because everything is within ur limit.. So, living in KL gave me a better exposure.. At least, i'm able to talk & handle the crowd better compare to my younger days.. The most important, CONFIDENCE.. You must not lost that... It's the only thing that keep you going or fighting..

Anyway, here it goes.. Will post more posting in later days.. Adieus ppl..

No comments:

Post a Comment