Monday, September 7, 2009

What a day????????

Was pretty happy & excited when i woke up this morning.. Well, it's sis birthday.. was suppose to celebrate her birthday with her before she get her arse back to pg.. However, due to some idiot fella, i dint managed to have a proper lunch with her.. nor had any brunch..
Went to her bf's place at 12something nearly 1pm.. Was suppose to go to 1U for some shopping.. & me buying some grocery... The plans went thrashed when my dad gave me a call.. It seems that his friend was sooo eager to have his vehicle back.. Well, it's not like i dint want to return your vehicle.. my vehicle is still stuck in the workshop...what do you expect me to do???? Stupid old man..
After that call, i had to go home just to washed his car & pump full tank for him.. due to the reason of using his vehicle for a week.. Thank god, sis passed me some of her cupcakes... I took that to hold my hunger... Once i cleaned up the vehicle, sent it over to his daughter's place... Darn.. he look effing cunning by showing that stupid smile.. I had to drive him too... stupid... Why can't you drive since you want your vehicle back...
Because of him, i couldnt even get a chance to tell or send my sis off to airport.. Darn old man..

No comments:

Post a Comment