Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finally, the pieces are place back into the shape..

When i came back to penang, there are still certain things that i cant forgo or put it this way...i dint want to let go. Probably, it's just me who doesnt want to move on when i told myself to. Last Sat, managed to catch up with mabel for yum cha. It was definitely a pleasant night by hanging out with her. I miss those times when i could just drive over to Vista B to picked her up for dinner or chao tao fu. Those were the days.
Anyway, i managed to convinced her about my point of view in certain issues. Probably, i just need someone to understand my stand point of why i cant let go. So yea, thank god she understand. After that night out with her, i still choose to believe my own little tiny heart that things will changed. Well, i know. I'm a hard headed person who choose to believe in myself rather than accepting people's advice. I still accept though, but it doesnt hit me that hard. When i'm still confused, Daniel called me. I was pretty shocked to received his call anyway. Well, we hardly talked to each other till he told me he is getting MARRIED. Hahhaa. That was the bomb he gave me. He was there for me when shits happen though. He told me certain things, but still i choose to ignore it. What an idiotic person am i? S.T.U.P.I.D is the best word to describe me. But i realise one thing, i have been transformed into a party girl for the past 4 months in KL, which practically shocked me when i think about it. It gave me a shocked. Thank god, semester end & here am i, back at home. Which i think it's the only way that i could put all those little thoughts together & understand every piece of it. Tonight, Kean, Daniel and i was having a long good chat about our past life. Basically, it was more about Dan's history though. We went to Coffee island to have some drinks. Well, i would say this mini cousin gathering had actually made me realized something that i missed. It gave me a clearer picture of which path to choose for my life. By laughing at Dan's past life experiences, it make me aware that i might be heading the same way as Dan were back in his younger days. When i was driving home alone, all those thoughts that was done in my head, had just reminded me that i'm not that type of person. For once, i have decided that i dint want to go through that kind of life which is not me. Finally, i'm back to normal & i'm super duper clear about what i want & need in my life. Life is a wonderful thing. All you have to do is to be clear of what you want & need in life. That's what i have learned from Kean. Once you have set your goals, live up to it and enjoy it to the fullest. There's one thing that i have learned, shits do make you a better person after all. It grooms you up.
Well, i would like to say Thank you to my 2 dearest cousin brothers who shared their eperiences & made me realized that i still can amend those problems. I had a wonderful yum cha with you guys. Thanks alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment