Monday, June 15, 2009

There's always a light at the end of your gloomy day...

Life is pretty amazing at times, if you take a good look at it from a different perspective. Well, by facing all those obstacles in life, It will definitely shape you up in a proper way, which is to be a better person at the end of the day. Which is pretty darn true, right? Peepz, have you ever thought that, We, are like the babies. When they fell, they cried but still, that doesnt stop them from trying until they have achieved their goals. That kind of mentality, i think we all should follow. Their determination to succeed is much stronger than us. They, may look fragile, but they are way stronger than us, in terms of mentality. The only thing that separate us between them are the obstacles that we will have to go through. So, why cant we be like them? Since you know that life is all about going through obstacles, why dont we face it? I felt that, in every problems, there will always be a solution. It is up to you on how you look at that situation as a whole. Well, that is my all time favourite motto. Because i tend to see things, from a different perspective, when all those pieces are being place together.
First of all, by running away from an issue, it will not ease the problems but worsen the entire situation. So, why do you want to run away from it when you know that it will make things worst? For those who are reading my blog, you guys would probably agree with me, i guess. If you need to talk, feel free to express it all out. We are HUMANs & WE do need company. In this case, our friends will be our companion that will be there for us whenever we needed them to be. There you go, F.R.I.E.N.D.S will definitely lighten up your gloomy day by cracking silly jokes that will make you feel better.
If you find it hard to express it out, just calm yourself down or give yourself a break by doing things that you want or wish to do. Well, a holiday would be great though. Sometimes, you wish for a holiday but you can't have it, then opt for another option which you think that will comfort you the most. Just Chill & Relax. Once you are comfy, then only move on to the problems by untangling it one by one. I'm sure you guys are able to do it.
Put it this way, i was practically feeling down for the past one week. Basically, when you are down, every problems are aimed directly towards you, which will make you feel suffocated. Sounds Familiar to you. Guess what? It's normal & you are not the only one. Everyone do have their ups and downs. But, i was glad that i had great bunch of friends to go through this obstacles with me.
Recently, I had so many stuff to deal on, raging from assignments, personal issues, and house hold issues. Darn. it's suck. OH God, i wonder how did i managed to untangle myself from everything. Well, i choose to solve the important ones first. Then, from there, lights shine at the end of my gloomy day. I'm serious.
Well, there's one time, when i kinda lost my PR notes. I was freaked out because that particular notes meant so much to my assignments and i lost it. I went nuts that time, practically searching every part of my house for that particular notes. More towards being a mad person hunting for food. Requesting for SOS from friends. But, they need it as well. At the end of the day, i dint bother to think of it after ransacking my entire house because it is not appearing anyway. So, I went to bed instead. Guess What? I dreamt of my notes. Am i crazy? LOL...Pretty retarded right.. Yes, i dreamt of my notes and the place where i left it. When i was awake in the next morning, i hunt for that particular place again. Weeeeeee, i found my notes. I was practically laughing once i found it. How retarded was i? LOL.
See, what i meant by "there's always a light at the end of your gloomy day". After that notes were found, everything just went smoothly & here i am sharing my personal experiences with you guys. So, dont treat the issues as if there's no tomorrow. Give yourself a BREAK and you will feel much better after that. Once you have overcome that obstacles, you will feel much better and a stronger mentality. So, deal with it in a calm situation and you will be alright. Ops... I think i need to crash now.. I'm having morning class tomorrow. So, adieus guys. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment