Sunday, June 21, 2009

Girls Nite Out W/o the boysss....Woot Woot

Weeeee... Finally, we met up for a our girls nite out after so long. Probably a year, i guess. Anyway, we had an awesome time. Before, i revealed the details, i need to apologized first to someone. First of all, rachel babe.. I'm sorry that you weren't able to joined us. Well, there's always next time... *the innocent look* of me...hahaha..
First, it was just a random hang out with Esther in midvalley (to smack some stuff on her head)... hehe...Of course, it is something good that will benefit her in long run. We had a long conversation about all kind of stuff. Then, we made the sudden plan...

Esther: Eh, want to go wakiki.

Me: Hmm...Okok..Since i have not stepped into wakiki ever since your last birthday.

Finally, we decided and called melissa to tag along. At first, we are suppose to meet up for tea time but she had to something. So, the tea plan had been cancelled. Before heading to Wakiki, 3 of us went for some snacks as Melissa need some food. So, we went over to some place called the dim sum in SS3. The food is not bad though. Mel called one of her friend to tag along. So yea..That's the night i met Kathryn. What a crazy night we had in wakiki? Oh yea..Mel was practically soo funny after the long island tea. I miss those moments, mel..When can we have another girls nite out? hahaha... I love the 80's music which was played by one of the band in Wakiki that night. Weeee... A gloomy day ended with great music to put aside all that problems that i faced plus mel's funny side of the character...it just made my day soo good.. Weeeeeeee.. Thanks you guys...

p/s... I knew someone would actually complained about my blog because it's full of text. Well, truth to be told..Esther is the one...Here you go babe...some pictures that will make you read my blog right..LOL.


The atmosphere of Wakiki 1.






The band of the night..



1 comment:

  1. I'm lagi crazy after reading this!!!!
    DIM SUM IN SS3?! OF ALL PLACES BUT SS3?!
    YOU ALL WANNA KENA WHACK D!!!
    SS3!!!!! WHERE DO I LIVE?!!
    You think youself la!
    I'm so sad now!!
    How u gonna ease my pain n ammend the broken heart huh, girlfriend?!

    ReplyDelete