Saturday, June 6, 2009

In a deep mess!!

Practically over the period of 1 month, I have being cared, loved and all those lovey dovey stuff occured to me. Well, I kinda rejected it at first because i knew good things like will not happen on me. Probably, you could say that i'm jz being pessimistic on life. As far as i'm concern, nothing good had ever occur to me in relationship wise. The actual fact that i have lost hope in seeking. Therefore, i choose to just enjoy my final year of my degree life. Heheh. But then, shits do happen in everyone's life. Well, i dint know that shits will happen to me because i choose to enjoy my life and be happy about it. But well, you could say that things do happen when you least expect it. So, when i choose to accept it, it went well at first. Less than a month, he just took everything off from me. What an idiot bastard you are? Sorry for the swearing because i needed too. If not, i think i might not be able to pull myself up from the mess that he had done on me. Guys out there!! if you are reading my blog, please make sure that you are fucking clear about the path of life that you choose. DO NOT COMMIT INTO SOMETHING WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT READY!!! At first, i thought about trying to be there for him. Well, you can say that i fall over him already. After having conversations with so many people, everyone told me that it is a pretty lame excuse and he is just playing me out. Well, if you are just playing me out, then i'm glad it went this way. The worst part is i have to handle this issue during my finals. WTF!!! and i'm all alone in KL. Why cant you just break this news to me when i'm back home. At least, i have family members with me and stuff to occupy my time. Nw, i have most of the time to wonder around. God damnit. But, thank god i have great friends and family member that willingly to pull me out of this mess. THANK YOU for being there for me. If wasnt because of you guys, i dont think i could reach this far. Thanks rachel for pulling me to club and be there for me throughout the entire time when i was suffering like shit. I hope that i can get rid of you asap. Probably, we shouldn't start at all at the beginning. Twice already. So, I think it's meant to be friends rather than in a relationship. Now, i hope that i dont screw or flunk my finals. God, please give me the strength to go on.

2 comments: