Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pamper, pamper, pamper mood... =)

Weeeeee!!!!! I felt great & ecstatic after a hairdo. I have never felt this way before. Plus, i never knew that having a hairdo would actually make you feel great. I know, it's sappy to feel that way. Well, i'm happy to succeed my 1st plan, which is a hair cut. hehe. A N.E.W meeeee. At first, Diana & I planned to have a hair cut together. Probably the bob style but the longer version. So, i waited for her for a few days. LOL. Sorry babe, i cant wait anymore longer. Really need to snip snip those hair off.


But, my main plan was to have a full body massage after a pile of tedious assignments. Well, my mum promised me to pamper me at first. One trip to HATYAI. Yes, shopping spreeee & massage.. Weeee, cant wait for that to come. I have made soo many plans for myself. Gatherings & other stuff, but the most important thing is PAMPERING myself to the max. Weeee... I asked my dad about the Hatyai trip, when & stuff like that. Was told beginning of JULY. My body cant wait that long and i really needed one so badly. So, i decided to asked my mum for a aroma therapy massage voucher since she have it. Hehe. She said ok, remind me later. Due to my forgetfulness, she went to KL for holiday without handing me the voucher. =( Anyway, shall wait for her to hand me the voucher. Probably, going for the massage next week. =)



Let's get back to the original topic, my new style, which is my hair. I'm just crazy. LOL. It suddenly hit my mind, Hey, why not go for the hairdo now? Well, decided at once. First, it's too long for me & i feel i need a hairdo. At first, i thought of just trim it or something. But then, my tiny heart just tell me. Pamper yourself & let the hair stylist do something to your hair. Normally, i wont simply let people decide the style of my hair. But today, i just couldnt be bother to take notice about my hair. I gave the hair stylist the total command on my hair. Gosh.



Hair stylist: What kind of hair style do you want?

Chee: Erm, I dono what kind of hair style i want.

Hair stylist: Do you prefer it to be super short or long?

Chee: Erm, Not too short & not too long.
Hair Stylist: OK, then i will cut something different, which is lots of layers. haha

Chee: Ok



Just like that, i let him do whatever that he want to my hair. He washed my hair and stuff. Plus, i asked him, Do you think my hair needed the hair treatment? He was like, yes... your hair are all dried up. So, i was like. Ok, then i will do the hair treatment as well. Hahaha. For once, i dont care about price. Oh God, that was something new about me. Usually, i'm not that type of person. Well, i was thinking, it's not like i have a make over every now & then. Plus, i have not been pampering myself for soooo long. So, decided to just pamper myself to the max. I was reading the magazine all the time. Dint even bother to check on my hair at all. Just let him do his thing. Haha. The after effect of the hairdo, turns out to be great. I felt great after that. Was practically smilling all the way back to my house. Weeeeeeee... I guess this hairdo changed my mood. I was back to the old me.. The happy-go-lucky & cheerful girl with better goals this time. There's more pampering moments to come. But here are some new hair pictures. It seems that Esther & Rachel said it was the same. Probably, it's bouncy now & a younger look, which i totally like it.




The OLD Meee.






The New Me




No comments:

Post a Comment