Thursday, June 11, 2009

Home, here i come!!!!!!! Weeeee =D

Omg!! After a month in kl, I actually miss home. It's like ages since the last i went home. However, I cant wait for it to come. Weee!!! =D I cant wait to see lit monster plus everyone back home. Man, I miss them soo much. Most of all, i just need a break from everything. This is the moment i have been waiting for. Mabel told me, she was going back today with ho wai. I was so jealous & sad to hear that she is going home!! Sob sob. OH yeah, I MISS YOU TOO MABEL HEAH. It's been 2 months already eversince the last hangout which is in Coffee Island. I wanted to go home today too. But i cant, law's exam on monday. Speaking of Law, the thick notes, which practically i have not even touched ever since esther past it to me on last wednesday. Guess what! It is still nicely wrapped under the plastic cover. LOL. Guess i had to start stuffing cases to my brain by tonight. Gosh. it's defamation. Why Defamation? Why can't it be Copyright? Copyright cases are interesting. Hahaha. I bet you guys would probably wondering why am i going hyper for cases. Hopefully, i will do well for Law. Time to argue once again. This time on the piece of paper in 2 hrs time. LOL Once Law are done, here comes newspaper webdesign. Sigh!! It's nice to design, but i'm just practically slacking. Yesterday night, was practically staying up all night long just to finish Advertising. SLACKING. Btw, I had to thank Rachel for her help too.. Hehehe..If it wasn't because of you babe, i think i'm still stuck and oh yea, esther too.. LoL. How could i ever forget the Chin's & the Mee & the Ling. LOL.. This gave me the old school feeling, which is back then, the KDU times. ME, Rachel , Esther & Ina were the BABI Geng. Wonder who came up with this nick anyway? LOL.. pig geng..WTH..Such an old school feeling. During exam, we practically staying up all night long just to stuff everything up before the exam. YEAH! Last MINUTE Stuffing. We'll called each other to discuss or wake each other up. LOL..Those were the days that i really miss. Hahhaa.. Did it ring the bell on you, rachel & esther? hehehe... Damn, i MIss KDU soo much. Those were the craziest time i had. Well, KL is just the moment where everyone just headed their own ways. Practically, lost in touch, but thank god, managed to keep in touch with Sonia, Nisha and RACHEL this year. Last year, We were just so tight down with our work. At least, there's something. Sigh. I miss the get together moments in tyrese's place with siao kia around & alan (the drunkards). Practically, his face turn into tomato after 2 glasses of Vodka. LOL. OMG. that was ages!! LoL. But i bet we decided to go separate ways. Man, if we were to sit down n chat about our past histories, I think it would takes days to finish up the entire conversation & us laughing over the stupid & wrongdoings. LOL. So, yea.. There you go. I cant wait to meet with my ex- colleagues and everyone back at home. Next week is the day. WEEEE!!!! Adieus guys. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment