Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is Luck on my side??

What a morning to kick start my day?? Yesterday, i thought that i would crashed in early, but i didn't as i was up till 230am to check something online. It's unnecessary anyway. Well, i think i would probably continue browsing if dad dint give me his warning sign. =)

Anyway, i was pretty excited to greet today, which is 23of July 2009. Hmm, my baby is arriving today..... Weeeeeeeeeeee... Well, guys, Dont get too overeacted over my definition of my BABY k. It's only a new notebook. =D I'm pretty excited about the delivery... In fact, i was smiling all the time before i went to bed. Cant wait to hold him dearly.... Yup, probably you guys might be wondering, why am i practically ecstatic over new notebook. Well, i have been using a dinosaur version of CPU for almost 1 & a half years in kl for assignment purposes. After much complaining & stuff like that, Finally, the person in charge for buying new pc or notebook in my house came to agree on buying a new one for me. Even though, uni life will be ending like real soon. But, i need it soo badly to do my assignment as the old one is SUPER DUPER SLOW...... Well, i think joel & esther had enough of laughs by now when we talked about my comp. So, you guys should just get over the laugh by now. LOL. That's about my excitement before sleep.

As usual, i had my responsibility, which is sending my sis to school. Apparently, i wasn't on my bad mood when she woke me up this morning. First of all, it could be the notebook arrival. 2nd would be i dint want to make my parents life miserable or should i say, i dint want to hear any nags when i'm awake later just because i stayed up till 2 something. At the end, sent her to school by driving my baby. Yesterday, we changed the car battery because the old battery's life span is up soon. Plus, i dint want to get stuck in the middle of my journey back to KL anyway. So, bug my dad about buying NEW battery for my car. Hmm, he bought & changed it. The journey of sending my sis to school was pretty scary.

At first, my radio seems to go off by itself & coming back to its life after a sec. So, i never thought of the battery is the one causing the prob. So, drove like normal till her school. Then, on the journey of going back to my house, i realized that the radio dies off pretty often & the highlight of the car seems to turn shut. By then, i realized that the battery is the one. As fast as i could, i speed back home. As i expected, my car completely died off when i was reversing my car back to my porch. I was like, i knew it. So, had no choice. Woke my dad up to fixed the problem. The entire positive head went off from the battery which is the cause of it.

Well, i thought of hitting my sack when i reached home as i had little sleep only. However, the incident had cause me to be alert & awake. I had to see the process of reattached the head back to the battery at 7something this morning. So, what do you expect? My tiredness/sleepiness are gone.

After all, i think i should really say that luck is definitely on my side today. Thank god i wasnt stuck in the middle of the road. *Phew*.

No comments:

Post a Comment