Monday, July 20, 2009

Trust..

Can i trust you?? Can i talked to you about my probs? Will you put yourself in my shoes? Can you. Sigh, these are the questions that popped into my head whenever i needed someone to be there for me.

At times, i feel like running away from everything...But that is not the way to handle it. Sometimes, coming out solutions by myself is pretty good thing. Oh, thank god, i do mixed with old people alot. That explains why solutions are often pop to my head whenever i'm facing probs.

As we grow, i dont think i could simply expressed my thoughts or probs to you anymore. At times, i had to think twice whether should i tell or just hold back. Will it bothers you? I'm sure that you have tonnes of things that wander in you mind. So, i do think whether is it important before i shoot stuff to you.

We are borned with different capabilities & mindset. There goes to the way we handle things too. So, can you please dont expect me to handle those issue like how you do. It's frustrating when you just shoot your points & expect me to drop everything within days. It might be easy for you but not to me. Well, i'm not you. Sometimes, i wish that you could merely put yourself in my shoes. to understand my standpoint & my needs. I dint need your expression to be that bizzare anyway.

Well, i thought that we could share everything, but it seems that this is just too difficult for you. Well, i think i shall shun everything from you then. I rather kept it within my reach, just like how i used to?? Even though i know that you still care & love me plus dint want to see me being landed in a pool of shits. Well, all i need from you is to show some support & concern. Am i asking too much from you???

Plus, i hate the fact that i could hide my darn expression so well. Well, it doesnt mean that i'm happy-go-lucky person. I'm just hiding all my probs to myself so that you dont have to worry. Sometimes, people told me. You look like you are ok when you are facing with the downturns in your life. Well, truth are out. I'm not ok even though smiles are up on my face. Guess i'm just good at pretending? Well, that's suck.

Anyway, i'm just whinning about everything. It's to unwind those unwanted stress off my head at the moment. Yea, i'm hoping for miracle to land on my head as days goes. Plus, i'm hoping everything will go back to it's original place as it was. Trying to be optimistic as i could. Well, Gloomy days will be over. Lights will shine to my gloomy days asap. So, cant wait for that time to come. Tomorrow will always be a better day or a new start of life. =)



P/s Mabel: Dont feel terrible nor bad for this post. I'm grateful to know you plus you have always been a supportive friend or chi mui to me. Dont worry, i'll be fine in no time..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment