Friday, July 17, 2009

Should i be happy over it?????

Hmmm... I dint knew my results will be out this week. Before my semester break start, was practically praying & hoping so that i could pass all the subjects. Well, it was because of some down turn in my life during my finals. Then, when i was back home, dad mentioned about it. How's your results & when will it be out? I was like.... Wah, could you please don't freak me out now???? I'm practically panting & kept avoiding that question because i dint want to think much about it, as i cant do much already. What's done is done???

Finally, the moments of truth awaits... *drum rolls*... LOL.. Well, i was expecting it to be out next week. Somehow, i got this intuition in my mind about my results that it will be out this week. Checked on Wednesday after 3 weeks without logging in to UNISA portal. Well, nothing was there yet. When i logged in to FB on thrusday morning, i saw Rachel posted her status about CFWM. Then, i was like.. OK...It's out already. For the first time in my entire degree life, I was shocked that my heart wasn't beating or panic strike. Amazing. Normally, i would be gasping for air when results are out. Probably, i was expecting for the worst to come, but not to the extend of failing my subjects though. So, got all the results.. I was like OH OK... Well, some subject which i think i could really score but wasnt in mine best mind & mood to deal with the 3rd assignments during that time. So, 2 'D' are gone. But, was amaze that i got C though.

Anyway, the saddest part of all was my GPA doesnt achieve the standard requirements of Internship which is 4.5. My GPA was so near yet so far. For now, I can just kiss Internship away & get my ass back to Penang once i'm done with study life. =( I was hoping that internship will landed in my arms as i wanted to gain some exposure in KL. See how's the KL market is all about?? Well, parents wouldn't want me to continued my journey in KL due to some reasons which i totally understand. So, Internship was the catalyst in my career path because it is not easy to persuade my dad. For now, looks like I have to put in extra effort to persuade my parents to give me the green light about working in KL. If not, i'm going home... Well, will see how it goes when my last sem resume.

Well, Annie was like Congrats Cheezz when i told her about my results. She was like you managed to pull it through, even when you are landed with stress & relationship issue. i was like yea...I managed to pull it through. But, i really had to thank a few people who helped me during those moment. Joel, Esther, Rachel for being there for me or Should i says making me concentrate on my assignment. Lol. There's one time, Esther was in my place, She was practically eyeing on me or nag me. SP, Please Concentrate!!! LOL. Thanks babe. Oh, not forgetting Rachel the bum, webcaming & explaining to me some of the stuff.

That's about it... Adieus guys. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment