Sunday, July 26, 2009

Up Keep yourself...

Ever since May, something strike my tiny winny brain about my health & my body size... Sad to say, when you are overweight, the self esteem are zero. Practically, you dont dare nor try clothes that might flaunt your body even if it looks good on you. Furthermore, being born in a family that are full of criticism about image. Well, no choice but to control diet & going for regular exercise to up keep myself.

First of all, i dont understand why would people think that, by going for regular jogs to lose weight, it shows that you are into relationship? Why are people being so judgemental on certain issue? Come on, do you need to be super slim when you are in a relationship. I dont think so, because there's tonnes of ladies out there who aren't slim at all, but they are in a relationship.
i think everyone do have their own perception about their size. The most important thing is that they are happy about their size. So, what is there to judge a people who does regular exercise just to up keep herself but doesn't even have a target?

By the way, this post are directed to both genders. I couldn't see any connection between exercising & relationship. It's just weird when i heard a statement whereby a person mentioned to me recently.

A: Nowadays, I have seen you going for your regular jogs.
Me: Yep, to lose certain weights off my body.
A: Got Boyfriend already ar????
Me: *Puzzle look*. No la...

Besides, to up keep yourself, somehow or rather, i think it will definitely boost your confidence level. The reason why i have been going for my regular jogs are???? First, i love food too much. Other than being stuff by durians.... Second, i have a wedding to attend, which reminds me of my body. It's shapeless. LOL.

So, please dont be so judgemental. There's nothing got to do with having a boyfriend if you are going for your regular jogs. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment