Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quality time being spend with my folks... <3

Well, everything in my head seems to be cleared on monday. Besides that, this is the first week, where i had the chance to spend quality time with my parents. Hmmm... After being home for 2 weeks, this is the only week where they are home for the entire week without going down to kl..

I was pretty shocked to be dragged to some insurance seminar by my dad on tuesday. I was like... as usual, i'm good at making those innocent faces in front of my dad. LOL. *evil smirk*. However, my innocent look doesnt convinced him at all. He was like, i dont care.. You have to followed as you are studying this field, which is mass comm. Although insurance & mass comm are not related at all, he still demanded that i followed him as to gain experience on the ways of conducting the seminar. So, being the cheekiest & noisiness daughter, who is having break, I had no choice but to dragged myself to YMCA to attend the seminar at 9am. Well, i was pretty glad that i went for that seminar. It was pretty interesting talk on householder & houseowner. At least now, i have some knowledge on that.

First time, attending seminar with my dad is no joke. Man, it was worst than having presentation in front of the entire batch. God, my heart was pumping like shit when i asked the first question. Being his daughter, it's not an easy task. He had set great expectation for himself & to his daughter as well. So, how could i be a woozy daughter? I cant. Basically, i had to set expectation for myself in order not to shame him down. Sometime, the outsider would be saying hmm, what a lucky daughter to have father, who had some reputation in the motor trade industry. Let me tell you something. It is tough & stressful at times as you have to cope with his standard. At times, i had to remind myself about their reputation. Indirectly, i had to put them into my thought first before i commit into something.

After that seminar, he gave me another heart attack by requesting my to work for him, in the insurance field, full time once i'm done with degree. I was like, What??? He was like, insurance is good & bla bla. Well, he always wanted his family member to deal with his business but he had no son. Somehow or rather, i was being guided to deal with his stuff because we have something in common. Lol..Talkative. Well, i told him that let me explore the market by my own first. Then, i will decide whether to go under his wings. With his experience, i knew that i could fly as high as i could. Even though, it's tough to fulfill his expectation, but i never regard to be his daughter. Because of his expectation, i'm what i'm today. Plus, i have set expectation for myself as well. Let's hope that i could fulfill my expectation one day.

Furthermore, i'm glad that i'm back to penang for holiday... After procrastinating for more than a month, i think i deserve a short break. Finally, Hatyai, here i'm come..Weeeeeeeeeee.. Photos will be up when i'm back. So, adieus people..

No comments:

Post a Comment