Friday, July 31, 2009

Remarkable Nite Out with OLD faces.. =)

Last Wednesday night, meet up with my college mates.. Speaking of them, it's been almost a year ever since the last i met them. Anway, it was literally crazy night. Alan, i hope you do read my blog.. Because of you, i stayed back in SS till 1am.. Idiot fool, he was late... was suppose to meet up at 10pm in a club.
At the end, he reached Babylon at 11.30pm.. We reached Babylon at 930pm. So, Eugene, david, sheena, errol & her sis plus rum, which is eugene's friend reached around 10 something. Well, i could say it was more like a small reunion for our mass comm batch March 05. Oh, i wasn't aware of David's real age as i thought he was the same age as Eugene all this while.. That night, stuff was spilled out. Thanks to my Rachel's big mouth for spilling certain things that wasn't suppose to tell.. Hmmm...Angry!!!! Oh, Esther brought her friends along too.. But, they left first as me & rach waited for alan to reached Babylon.
So, had a chat with the siao kia, which is Gene. Man, i miss those moments, when we are able to talked & laughed during classes or lunch time. It's not like we couldn't do it now.. But, everyone are heading their separate ways. We had our share of funs with them.. But, Eugene & the gang couldn't joined us as they are working the next day. When Alan reached, ordered a bucket of beer. Once they are done with beer, we are off to the club.. I dont know how much i drank that night? Beer is not my type of drink... As the alcohol level literally kicks in very fast. I didn't even dare to pour the beer to my glass. Rach was the one pouring.. So, i wonder how many bottles did i took that night? Anyway, was still able to take it before entering the club.
What kills me my mood that night was a waiter who thinks that we aren't able to buy drinks? By the way, never judged people by their look. Stupid fool. Kept requesting us to push our table to the side just because the next table brought quite a number of bottles. I was literally mad of his attitude because he dint meant it politely.. P/S: we are still your customer after all. Show some respect, you dork..
A: He was like, push inside.
Me: Then i was like.. How much more do you want us to push?
A: I gave you the table when you requested!!
Me: @##$%^^.. Curse him silently*
At that moment, i was sooo piss... I pulled Esther to dance floor & started dancing. I was like a mad woman pulling everyone to the dance floor.. I just need to chill... Then, Rachel bought tequilla because i need to head home early.. Dad was waiting for me.. So, had my tequilla shots for the first time. Gosh, it burned my throat. Anyway, went to the dance floor again.. When i got back, i think alan brought another round of tequilla shots. Then, he gave me the largest glass. I was like, Are you mad??? Then, i was forced to drink. So, it was like 2 glass of Tequilla Shots, beers & a few sips of Esther's drink before i leave.. OMG.. It was hell out of my night man.. I was high when i was drove home that night.. Before that, Alan sorta try his luck to pull my key out of my pocket so that i cant drive home.. But, he dint realized my car keys was in the other pocket.. LOL.. Dont worry, my top do have pockets. So, he was like pulling while i was screaming.. OMG.. what a night man????? Dramas....
Anyway, alan & rachel followed me to my car to get her stuff out... As she is going back with Alan. Once i left E&O car park, i was flying. I think i reached my house in 10minutes.. Crazy...But i had too... Dad was calling me non-stop.. Anyway, i just hope that my car arent's caught for speeding or beating the traffic lights. Praying*
P/s: vowed to myself...never ever going back to that club ever again... Stupid waiter... Oh yea, after the last dance i had with Alan & his friends, i saw the waiter.. He was serving another table.. Since the club is packed, plus i need to get back to my table.. What i did was???? Somehow, i pushed him to that table as he is blocking my way, even though he is not. LOL. I just walked pass like i dint know anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment