Sunday, August 9, 2009

A blast weekend.........






It was a candid shot where i was wondering what's joel up to with my camera.. =)

Joel & Me....

This 2 fellaz trying to act cool.. lolzz

Wootzzz (dance dance dance... larry & joel is making their moves.. )



Chuan chun, Joel, Kah wei, Jeffery, & Jovin
(everyone in this pic orginates from taiping except jeffery)

The lalala pose.. (joel just love to tag himself along)
)
Drinking session...

Me & Rach the babe...


Last weekend was a blast one... Spent some quality time with great friends who orginated from Taiping.. Anyway, i would rate the saturday night as the bachelor night & dramatic night... for that particular moment. Hahaha...

Went to Maison baby... Heritage row... woots woots.. my first time to heritage row.. sound pathetic, right... Anyway, told rach babe that i have to visit one of the club in heritage row before i'm done with degree life anyway.. Practically, it was one hell crazy night i had.. Gosh, did something that i have never dreamt or thought before.. Dancing on the runway.. WTH?????? That was crazy... i wonder what was wrong with me at that particular moment.. Anyway, it's gonna be my first & last..doing this crazy move on runway.. hahaha... furthermore, i'm there just to have fun...hehehe..

After clubbing, we went for supper... Guess what??? I made an illegal turning & cops were behind us.. OMG... i freaked out... & my friends were like...just drive off... Shit man.. It was a tense moment for me.. I was literally panic & scared... At the end... went to a different shop for supper... due to the cops.. Once we are done, rach babe, joel & the rest doesn't feel like calling it a night.. Since it was saturday.. they felt that the night is still young.. Literally, they went to ming thien for another drinking session.. I din't tag along as i had to sent Kahwei & CC back to arena.. Thank god because of them.. If not, they would have dragged me to Ming Thien anyway..

Oh btw, meet another guy who have the same surname as me.. LOL.. By the surname of chee are quite limited actually.. dint realized till i checked his facebook.. Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment