Thursday, August 20, 2009

Had an awesome weekend... (last week)

Guys... I'm sorry for the MIA... Been pretty emo lately... Dint feel like posting anything... probably, it's the homesick that kicks in... Ok... Regarding the Saturday Night Fever, I had pretty share of fun with old friends as well as new friends.. It was Alex's farewell as well as Chuan Chun's graduation party.... Met a couple of great friends, especially Linda... Such a sweet young lady... Due to the large group we had for that night, I dont really had that much fun compare to the previous week... Anyway. the crowd is still great...
However, I could say that i drank quite a share of alcohol that night... Gone... But, thank god that i wasn't drunk... I was tipsy... haha... still able to drive... Did crazy stuff too... which i hvn't tried before... which is drinking nid... gosh... downing liquor like i was soooo freaking thirsty... By the end of the night, i'm pretty happy with myself... at least i can still walked back to my car in a straight line...lol..
For those who know me, you guys can check the pics out in my facebook account.... As for those, who just happens to view my blog.. Well, here's are some of the limelight of the night... =)







No comments:

Post a Comment