Thursday, August 20, 2009

Splurging Mood.. =)

Gosh... I dint knew that i'm such a big spender.. spent almost RM300 in 2 days.. Shoot.. That's like what... the total amount of money that i will spend for food in 2-3 weeks.. But, it's 2 days... That's crazy.. Sob Sob... What happened to me lately?? I wasn't like this last time... Sigh...
Probably, i haven't been spending much... tee hee.. trying to make myself feel better after shopping.. I dint buy much... I think it's a necessity rather than a waste tho.. Lingerie, dress & accessories... That's pretty much what i have bought for myself in that particular 2 days... Wanted to splurge on shoes as well, but then.... it's not worth the price..
As i'm out of heels at the moment.. Went to Vincci for shoe shopping.. i love one of the heels there... but then, it's new arrival which is around RM70.. then, i was thinking to myself.. Hmm, I have bought quite a number of expensive stuff already... shouldn't i let those shoes of my list... lol... I told myself ok.. will see what Nose could provide me then.. Darn.. Was searching for the Nose outlet for almost 10 to 15min of my quality time.. i couldnt locate the outlet... Sigh... Then, needed to buy some lingerie too.. so, went to Xixili...
Even Xixili, I couldnt locate the outlets as well... After a good 15min of walks, i was about to give up & just go home... Suddenly, Xixili's outlet just pops in front of me... sigh.. was it a good sign for it to pop in front of me... If i dint managed to locate the outlet, then i wouldnt have spend Rm250 in less than half an hr... Sigh... After purchasing that, i felt like a whole pile of receipts are splatter towards my face... I felt like i'm like Rebecca Bloomwood which is the main actress in the movie of Confession of Shopaholic.. sigh...
Main intention of shopping was to buy some groceries as i'm out of that... Having to think of place to eat, it's pretty devastating as it eats up my brain too.. lol.. Would love to cook at home..Not that i'm a superb chef.. but a simple dish that i think it's healthy to me... at least, it's edible tho...heheh =)
At the end of the shopping spree, i totally let the Vincci New Arrival shoe & grocery disappear from my mind.. I think it's not must anyway.. As for grocery, decided to go to the market rather than Jusco.. lol..

1 comment:

  1. wow... u have a blast shopping paradise wor... hahaha... good... seem tat u have a fun there... great...hehe

    ReplyDelete