Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Home is always the best...

Last Monday, dad came down to kl just to accompany me back to penang since Malaysia independence day falls on next monday, which mean.. It is a public holiday... I should be happy when he is down with me... But then, i'm pretty scare that he will just feed me with tonnes of food... which might add up to the current weight of mine..
However, to my surprise... Dad seems to be taking care of his weight as well.. Tee hee.. due to the recent medical check up he had.. According to him, the medical check up's results was pretty bad. If he dint look after his food consumption, he might be landing on serious health issue.. So, we had fish & small portion of chicken for dinner.. I'm knew that i had to take rice.. Therefore, i dint eat anything other than a glass of milk & an apple for the entire day... So that, i wont be feeling guilty at the end of the day for consuming too much food..
Before he got himself landed in KL, i was told that my school had to close down for a week due to H1N1.. Sigh, it's getting from bad to worst.... Gosh, i hope our government did some precaution to it.. Once dad landed, i told him about it.. Finally, he suggested that we should go back the next day... I was like... Weeeeeeeeeeeee.... going home is always the greatest plan... Mummy pampering me with treats & treating me nicely...as if i'm her princess...even though i'm one of her princess... lol...
So, dint want daddy to drive me back.. I drove all the way back to penang... as daddy is not young anymore... However, when he is taking his nap, i was speeding at 160km/per hour.. it's like an adrenaline rush which make me feel soo good... Anyway, he knew that i was speeding even though he was sleeping...
Shall be going back to KL on monday... Hopefully, there isnt any jam... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment