Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crazy bunch of F.R.I.E.N.D.S I'hv ever come across

Weeeee...Couldn't believe it's friday already... Time flies.. It's been a week ever since i'm got back from PENANG last sunday.. Anyway, i assume i had pretty good week though. UPs & downs.. But then, that's what life suppose to be, right.. Let me recap some of the ultimate crazy moment..
Recently, Joel & Esther decided to called it off.. their relationship.. Being a friend of them, i had to be there.. Well, they are the ones who helped me get through those rough moments. Esther seems to be pretty fine. But then, Joel looked like his beloved had just passed away when i first saw him.. He was that bad. I thought i was worst.. Anyway, went out for dinner with him last monday after sending my parents to airport. Pretty much knocked some sense to his head.. I couldn't remember what was our conversation all about, But, out of the random topics.. Oh.. it was about up keeping ourself.. Well, both of us are fat anyway... LOL...
So, decided to make a bet out of that anyway.. It was a pretty random thing to do.. So, i decided to tagged along with the bet anyway.. Hhahaha..
Guess What's the bet all about???? You wont believe it... He made me do 2 rounds of 18th floors in half an hr.. I was pretty stupid to agree to his bet anyway... Oh... Being an idiotic person he is, he gave me two option.. one was the staircase thingy & another was the marathon thingy in pg.. which is in November.. For sure, i have to pass the marathon thingy.. because that will be a commit suicide for me.. LOL... So, agree to the 2 rounds of 18th floors.. Ok.. that was joel's bet to me..
Then, told rachel about the bet too.. Then she was like... EH, i bet with you also. I was like... What's wrong with this people? making bets to slim me down.. Fine.. It was a good thing to do anyway.. but her bet was a lit over extreme.. If i fail, i had to do WAXING.. Gosh, that's the ultimate bomb man, when she told me.. I was like... Hell NO, i aint gonna bet with you..
Being my friends, when it comes to betting... their mind can be very very CREATIVE... Gosh... oh btw, my bet for joel was stop smoking for 3 weeks.. Hhahaha.. that's gonna be tough for him... In order not to lose the bet, we brought healthy food & EXERCISE... OMG... how pathetic are we?????? Sigh... Hopefully, i will WIN the bet...

No comments:

Post a Comment