Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Intuition??

It's the start of final sem. Anyway, was pretty excited to get my arse landed in Kl anyway. Probably, Kl is the only place where i could lay my heads off without wondering around or having those unnecessary thoughts. It's hectic life in KL..

Well, i just got this intuition yesterday morning while i was heading to college... I just felt that this sem is gonna be tough.. Well, never had this feeling before whenever a new sem starts. Anyway, went to lecture.. Was bombarded with tonnes of theories and lecturer's expectation. Then, i was pretty sure that my intuition is right..

Well, i never realized or believed at my own intuition. I used to take it very very lightly.. Then, There's pretty many scenes occurs in my life lately, where intuition was there. But, i turned those intuition down. After that incident occur, it hits me hard...where it shows that you should have listen to your intuitions. So, i guess i should start believing in my own intuition from now on.

Although, this sem is going to be tough, however, that's what life is.. It's never easy.. So, gonna do whatever i can to pass this course. Oh btw... Finally, there's one subject that i could say.. I love it alot... which is Communication & organization. It's something that will prepare you to face the real world. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment