Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cupcakes.. =)

Well, I have been introduced to wondermilk by my friends that serve cupcakes.. According to them, they served the best cupcakes.. For almost a year, been searching for the shop, but, couldnt find it.. Anyway, 2 weeks ago, had lunch with Willie.... As he helped me to get some of my stuff that i forget.. tee hee.. which mum always nag me for being a forgetful person.. So, went over to his office during lunch.. He asked me, What do you want to eat for lunch?? Then, i told him that i was pretty full after i had karipap & some other light food as breakfast..

After hearing that, he suggested, Sandwich????? I was like... ok... since i'm watching my weight anyway.. He showed me the way to the shop.. When i went in to the shop, i saw cupcakes & a sign of WM.. Then i was like... eh, why got cupcakes.. Then he told me... this is the wondermilk that's famous for the cupcakes... then i was like... omg... it's sooo near to your office, yet i couldnt locate the damn shop.. He chuckled when he saw my reaction..

Anyway, had some sandwich which i forget to snap.. The cupcakes was soo soo.. Nothing to shout about, but would love to give credit on the deco of the shop as well as the cupcakes... It was nicely design, as it gave me a comfy feeling.. as if it's a cafe rather than just a normal shop... Here's the design of the shop..


But the sandwich were good... wouldnt mind going back to chill with friends... with the cozy environment.. This time, i know where's the place.. tee hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment