Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Birthday Surprise!!!!

I didn't expect my facebook wall to be flooded with tonnes of well-wisher, which is my friends, whom i lost in touch with.. Well, put it this way, i thought this year birthday is gonna be a plain old thing, where i would flock around at home & dinner with my parents & back to home to slp.. Yup, pretty dull, right..

As much as i want to hype this year, indeed my life has been pretty hype up.. Thanks to my taiping friends, whom i met along with throughout this year... It's been great fun blasting my life in KL with the right group of people.. Anyway, back to the original topic once again..

I was planning to do something fun for myself this year.. So, an old high school friend whom we shared the same birthday came down to penang.. Well, we sorta met up 2 days earlier before our birthday.. We had the longest talk ever... & rounding the mall for more than 5 times.. Gosh.. By the time i got home, my feet's colour went pinkest red and it hurts.. =(

Therefore, she decided want to checked out christmas countdown since she have not seen one before.. Well, same goes to me... Dad doesnt want to be stucked in the bad traffic.. Practically, we will be bumming around at home during this big festivals... We decided to heads over to QE2, which is sorta club/pub thingy.. That's my first visit as well.. hmmm..The songs selection for the night pretty shuckie...

Oh, a good friend of mine came along as well.. Well, it was great to see him there... Hmm.. i dint expect him to be popping up to my invitation.. So, it was pretty surprise to me... So, that's about it... Mailbox went bursting & had a couple of beer with Jeron... =) That sums up all the joy i had... Thanks peepzzzz who made my day.. Not to forget.. Jeron & his awesome way of wishing me... which made me feel like bashing him up...

No comments:

Post a Comment